Thursday, February 28, 2008

The love for God and Girls

Well I have to say nothing fills my heart more than when we turn on the road to go to our church Ty screams "YES WE ARE HERE AT CHURCH! " I love that he is so passionate about going there since we go there twice a week. He loves going to learn but more than anything he loves to sing and dance. We have a choir Cd that plays in the car that is our spring music and Ty knows every song and ask for certain ones like I am the DJ. The most precious thing happened this last Friday night we went to a conference at church and so ther were kids playing with him that he doesn't normally get the chance to play with because they are in an older class so he was pumped. We came to get him at 9:15pm and he didn't want to go home. He was chasing this cute little girl who was probably 5 or 6 and having a blast. As we continued to try to pull him away we were walking to the car and he said " Mom I love her, I don't know her name but I just love her so much it hurts." OH MY GOSH! What the heck he is not even 3 yet but somehow knows how much he loves her. It was so cute but the thought came over me that one day he will really say those words and I will be so excited but crushed. The love a mom has for a boy is just unexplainable. He is learning how to be sensitive to women from his dad and for that I am truely blessed. For some crazy reason Ty has been programmed that when I am wearing a dress that I need to dance with Ryan. It is so cute but don't think I don't take the time to make an excuse to put a skirt or dress on just so I can dance with my man. A boy is a precious gift from God and I pray he continues to learn from Ryan's example how to love the Lord like a TRUE man.

No comments: