Monday, February 11, 2008

A day by myself

So after Ryan got home from work on Saturday I told him I needed to get out. So I left and went shopping at the mall and got some really cool clothes and then I did something I have never done before: I went to a movie alone! AWESOME! I went to see 27 dresses which by the way is amazing. I was able to eat popcorn and a drink all by myself and have no one talking to me or touching me for 5 whole hours. It was amazing. I came home to happy children and I felt so much better having time to myself. What a difference a few hours can make for a stay at home mom.

1 comment:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

This is when I wish we lived closer to each other. I would have loved to join you for a movie; but then again, a movie alone sounds divine too. So glad that you were able to get away for a few hours!