Saturday, February 9, 2008

An Escape

I love my children more than anything in this world except my husband and God but I just want to run away. These past 2 weeks have been very trying. Last Tuesday Aubrey got the GI bug and threw up only once and had the other end not right for about 4 days. Wednesday night Ty said his tummy hurt but we sent him to bed anyways and at 11:15pm he woke up throwing up everywear. This continued until 5:30am. Then Thursday Ryan came home not feeling so well so stayed home from work on Friday sick as a dog but never threw up. I hurt my foot and did not know what happened to it until Wednesday I went to the doctor and found out I have a stress fracture in my right foot so I am wearing this boot thing to support my foot while it heals. Needless to say I am tired to being a care giver. I am tired of disciplining,being asked questions, tired of crying and direct disobedience, tired of cooking, ironing, laundary oh the laundary. So after Ryan gets home from work I am going to have some alone time to decompress and collect myself because right now I am good to noone. Pray for guidance, love and peace for me as I try to balance all the hats I am wearing.

No comments: