Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sisters

The bond of sisters is amazing. I love my sisters so much! Growing up was very interesting someone was always missing a piece of clothing or perfume or jewelry. We definetly had our times and fought like cats and dogs but as we are older we miss each other so much. We all live in different states from Arizona to Texas to Arkansas to North Carolina and Florida. We don't get to see each other as much as we would like to and as the holidays approach we miss each other more and more. My baby sister who is to the right of me who is in the middle is turning 24 on the 18th of this month. What happened to my baby sister? How did she continue to get older to? Mandy(the baby sister) in visiting me right now and I am thinking about holding her hostage because I don't want her to leave. I miss all of you gals and wish for Christmas we could be together laughing and crying. Know that there is not a day that goes by that I don't wake up thinking about you from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. My friend Jennifer in Colorado has all 3 of her sisters living in the same city as her and I tell her all the time how lucky she is but I don't think she really understands. Sisters get each other and love each other and hate each other all the the same time. One day when we all don't have teeth we will live in the same retirement community and play canasta all day long. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

2 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Trust me, I KNOW how blessed I am to have Christine, Alli, and Courtney here. =) I get sick at the thought of any of them moving away. Even though I know its probably inevitable at some point in our lives. =(

And we have the same commitment to each other. Living together in our old age, the husbands are welcome to join us if they want. =)

Awesomearnetts said...

I will have all my teeth and I will dominate all of you in canasta!!! ;) Love you