Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Potty Training!

So I decided today,after many failed attempts, that today was going to be THE day to potty train. Yes, I know you think I am crazy. We are leaving to go on vacation for a week to Colorado to visit the in-laws and I am trying to change the world 3 days before we leave. I, being the crazy woman that I am, did this same thing when we were getting rid of the passy. We were going away for the weekend and I decided that it would be a great time to get rid of his favorite thing THE PASSY! So I did and we all made it and the passy was gone for good. I woke up today with the same mentality of I am done changing his stinky human poop! So I held up the bag of Halloween candy, that I have been hiding, and told Ty he could have a piece of candy EVERYTIME he went on the potty. To this very moment he was gone # 1 (9) times and #2 (1) time. I think he will have a tummy ache and my mom is convinced he will weigh 500 pounds but it is temporary and is working. Who would of thought. To top it off the little pipp can even get on the big boy potty all by himself. I am so shocked at his big boy self. I will keep you posted as things progress.

No comments: