Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Cuties!



It is hard believe that Christmas is already here. I am no a real fan of this picture for the story behind it is hard to imagine. I am in the process of trying to get some new photos taken. I know you must think I am crazy because they are cute they are just not what I wanted. I will tell you the story brace yourselves..... First I made an appointment and that is an act of God in itself. We went to the picture studio and were taken right back. We got the room set-up and the kids positioned and the camera caught on fire. No lie the camera caught on fire and started smoking the room up. We quickly exited and went outside waiting for them to prepare the next room. After about 30 minutes of waiting we got in the room and and started taking pictures and the camera starting acting up and it started deleting itself. NO lie! We left that room with a promise of 4 sheets of free pictures but that didn't sit to well. We waited about another 30 minutes and then got the next room set-up and by this time as you can imagine Ty and Aubrey were DONE! The lady taking the pictures was a little annoyed with Ty because his attention span was very little. I took the pictures with haste and it took 1 hour to get the order processed. I know the picture is cute but I wanted their Christmas outfits that my mom and dad got them to show and for you to be able to see the full cuteness. I have a call into this home office and wait patiently for a reply. I will give you an update as one unfolds.

1 comment:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Holy crap! Are you kidding me?! I think the fire would have sent me on my way. You are a brave woman.

Personally, I LOVE this picture of your little ones. They are too adorable!!