Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cute little rash.....ooops!


My in-laws are visiting this week from Colorado and my mother-in-law wanted to cook some Salmon. So we had Salmon on the grill and it was amazing. I am not generally a fan of Salmon but it was really good. Aubrey was pounding the Salmon and Ty loved it too. Aubrey was on her 3rd plate when I asked Ryan to wipe her mouth because it was really messy. It was then that I realized it was not messing she was swelling. She was ANGRY when I took her plate away and I tried to keep my composure as I checked her out. Everyone was asking me questions and I just said I need to examine her and make sure she is ok. As I looked at her she continued to get redder. Her lips were starting to swell and her cheeks got more intense. I fortunatly have a neighbor for a doctor(thanks Chris) and we walked over and immediately he knew something was up. We were calm cool and collected but he made us hang out for a few minutes and things started getting better. It was the most unique experience of my life. Poor Aubrey no Omega 3 Fat for you!

No comments: