Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy 6th Anniversary!


It seems like yesterday......oh that is so cliche but it is so true. I married the most wonderful man 6 years ago and it is hard to believe that life has taken us all the places that we have experienced together. We have 2 amazing children now and hard to believe we are parents. It is amazing how different we are and somehow are able to love each other through those differences. We even each other out and compliment each others strengths and weaknesses. He is an amazing man on God and I am so greatful that he is the man I chose to spend the rest of my life with! I LOVE YOU RYAN! You have given me 6 wonderful years and I look forward to 60 more.

1 comment:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

6 years?! Are you freaking kidding me?! Where has time gone? Where are the newlyweds that we once were? Congrats you guys!