Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Taken me long enough!






I have been absorbed in life and children that this blog has been a last priority so I figured I should update everyone on life.



Since June: I took the kids to Florida by myself in the beginning of July and we all made it alive there and back. It was a very adventurous thing to do with a newborn. The kids had a blast and Ty loved the beach! At the end of July we went back to Florida for a surprise birthday party for my Grandpa who turned 80. We had a great time and this time Ryan came with me...Thank GOD! Then the end of August the kids and I flew to Houston, TX to visit my sister and her husband and daughter and had a blast. Ty and Abby(Steph's daughter) love each other so much. When one would cry the other would too! They had to hold hands and hug and kiss all the time. I really wish we lived closer to each other. Then I returned home to a busy world in the beginning of September to 2 events that I planned and hosted and a lingerie shower and a women's retreat about to take place. We all survived all the events to a great success. I will post some pictures of all the adventures. I hope that they capture the love I feel for all parties involved. Aubrey is 9 months now and is crawling and pulling up today she climbed up the stairs. SCARY! She will walk no doubt by Christmas! More updates tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Ok, I suppose I'll forgive you for taking so long to post. Since you were taking care of your children and all. (wink, wink)

Love the pictures, love the update, and I think you are one brave mama for traveling alone with two kids. My hat's off to you!

Love and miss you!