Sunday, June 17, 2007

Finally Did it

Well I finally did it! After much coaxing I have my own blog. I can't believe I am doing this. I can find no better way to keep up with all the people that I love. I will try to post a couple of times a week so make me a favorite and visit my blog often.
I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Aubrey is almost 5 months old already. How did this happen??? We are enjoying every minute. She is already trying to sit up all by herself and she is getting very good at it. As I am writing this my little boy is crying in his room for his Daddy. He is totally in love with Ryan these days! I love it! Ryan is finally seeing what it means to have someone "on you" 24-7. Ryan is enjoying Father's Day hitting balls at the golf course. As our kids get older and time goes by and Ryan and I both get a better grasp on parenthood I fall more in love with Ryan watching him with the kids. He is an amazing man and I am so thankful for him. Well.......This was my first blog entry hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh Kristin!! I am SO glad you're on here now! Now you can post all of those cutie-pootootie pictures of your little ones! I'm glad Ryan's enjoying his Father's Day!

We love you and miss you guys!

Kara said...

Yeah! It is so fun to blog it up! Now we out of towners can see how your family changes and grows. Have fun!

Unknown said...

Hey Fellow Boroughtons. Guess what, a strange coincidence has occurred. My name is also Ty Broughton, how crazy is that. Not to mention, I also have a little sister bu her name is Jayne. Here is a link to some random picture of me for your enjoyment.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z214/tbrought/Untitled99.jpg>